Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Enjoy the Cuteness...


     When I first went back to work, I was convinced things would get easier. Eventually, I wouldn't feel so sad leaving my daughter for work each morning. I would develop a routine and all would be well. Unfortunately, things haven't become any easier. A year later, I still find it hard leaving Remi to go to work. I cherish my weekends with her and my husband, and then feel sad when Sunday night rolls around. Now, don't get me wrong. I love having a career. And, I love my job. I work with a great team that is collaborative, hardworking and (best of all) understanding. I work from home one day a week right now and will eventually start working from home two days a week. I am so thankful to be where I am in life. It's just that -- some days -- I find it so hard being away from my little girl. That's why, when I'm having an emotional moment where I am missing Remi, I shut my office door and take a few minutes to look at pictures and videos. Sometimes, I even take a walk around the building after and stop to chat with some women colleagues who I know have little ones at home. It reminds me I am not alone in this.

     This morning, I am experiencing one of these emotional moments.

     So, enjoy the cuteness and (like me) try to take a minute to focus on all the positive in your life...


#MessyHairDontCare
#Kisses #SundayLovin'

1 comment: