Monday, September 26, 2016

Midlife Crisis?

     I am thirty years old. I think it's a little early for a midlife crises; yet, I feel like I am experiencing it. Or, maybe I just don't know how to describe what I am feeling at the moment. I find myself getting lost in my thoughts these days wondering - what am I doing with my life? Am I on the right path? I certainly have accomplished a lot in my thirty years and, of course, there is so much more I want to accomplish in years to come. As crazy as it might sound - and trust me I know I am young and, God willing, have plenty of healthy years left to make my mark on the world - I can't help but feel like I'm running out of time.

     I want to be the best wife, mom, and professional that I can be. I also want to set a good example for Remi and, hopefully, inspire and motivate her to always accomplish her goals. In the meantime, she is already an incredible little girl with a desire to learn and be independent. She impresses me every day. She also makes me smile and laugh every day (see video below).



#Breakfast


#Eggs #Waffle



No comments:

Post a Comment