Now, let's talk about what happened yesterday while driving home from work (not even two full days after buying a new tire and having the sealant put on the rim)-- I get a flat going over the bridge AGAIN. Seriously, how does that happen? Two flats in one week! I was and still am beyond upset! What a waste of money! I drive through three construction zones on my way to and from work. Transportation crews really need to fix these roads. Hardworking people are suffering because of it. And, on top of that -- it's cutting into my quality Remi time. If only we could go to work, come home, and relax with our families - no stress. Instead, we are forced to dodge pothole after pothole on the roads (and, don't even get me started on traffic). It's a wonder why every mom in the U.S. isn't taking some form of anti-anxiety medication. Boy, could I use it right now.
![]() |
| #TwoFlats #OneWeek |

No comments:
Post a Comment