Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Better Late Than...

     Today, Remi had her one-year wellness check. Yes, I know -- it's more than a month past her first birthday. But, of course, mom (that's me) didn't add the original appointment to her phone calendar thinking she would remember. Guess what? I forgot. About two hours after the appointment, I remembered. Too late. Thankfully, the pediatrician's office was understanding and didn't charge us a fee (Hey, it probably happens to lots of moms, right? Thought so).

     So, here we are more than a month later. And, all is well. Remi is 24 lbs. and 31" tall - she grew quite a bit. It's crazy how quickly children grow. The doctor confirmed that her bottom molars are indeed pushing through. I had a feeling, especially since she hasn't quite been herself the past couple weeks. Remi sure is a champ, though. She handled the vaccinations better than one could imagine. There were tears but not for long. She even gave the doctor a hug on the way out despite him sticking three needles in her leg. Brian and I were impressed.

     Remi especially enjoyed her time in the waiting room chasing around an older boy and following him into this playhouse...

#Sept2016 #OneYearWellnessVisit #hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment