Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Working Mom's Fashion Statement

   While stopped at a red light on my way to work this morning, I realize there is something in my hair. Turns out, it's egg yolk! And, it's not only tangled in my hair but all down my dress and on my sweater. (Back story - I ate an egg for breakfast. How egg yolk got in my hair and leaked all over my dress and sweater without me noticing? No clue.) Finally, I pull into my work parking lot only to realize I forgot my umbrella (it's raining out). But, hey, I spot one of Remi's baby blankets in the backseat. I proceed to walk a block and a half to my building sporting dried egg yolk and wearing Remi's bunny blanket over my head.

     I should also mention- I discovered the egg yolk all over me while swatting away a freakin' spider making his/her descent from the ceiling of my car to the steering wheel. (Yes, all of this while stopped at a red light.)

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment