Monday, September 19, 2016

Lights of Death

     Well, the weekend with my hubby and our baby girl is over (it goes by way too quickly) and I'm kicking off a new week the only way I know how- with a little excitement (not the good kind). As I'm heading over the bridge on my way to work, I'm wondering why the ride feels extra bumpy especially considering the road is newly paved. Then, my thoughts are disrupted as my car starts signaling that my tire pressures too low, check the left brake light, and "service now!" (with the exclamation point and all). So, I pull off the interstate into a Philadelphia neighborhood to check the tires and figure out what to do. It's still dark and now I'm sitting in my car in a parking lot in a not-so-good area of Philly. I really can't make this stuff up. Anyway, I made it home. Now, we're waiting for the rain to stop or slow down so the hubby can handle the situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment