I guess now we just have to teach her not to flash her boobies (Clearly I egged her on here). Our happy, little entertainer.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Where Are Your Boobies?
A couple months ago, Remi started pulling my shirt out at the collar and peeking inside. She would point and say, "ball." She clearly was interested in the "balls" attached to my chest. (I always want to be honest with my child. I believe in that. I want to answer her questions truthfully.) So, without another thought in my mind I told Remi, "Those are mommy's boobies." Then, I pointed out her boobies and explained she has them too. Of course, we have taught her about many parts of the body this way: eyes, ears, nose, belly, belly button, etc. But, the boobies are funny. And, here's why...
I guess now we just have to teach her not to flash her boobies (Clearly I egged her on here). Our happy, little entertainer.
I guess now we just have to teach her not to flash her boobies (Clearly I egged her on here). Our happy, little entertainer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment