Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nine Years Have Passed

     Today is the anniversary of my Dad's death. 10.25.07. A day my family and I will never forget. Since his death, I have always said that when I have kids I want them to know all about their Pop Pop. I want to make sure they know that he was a special man. I said - I would show my children lots of pictures and share memories with them from my childhood. Remi is still too young to understand, but she sure does seem to recognize Pop Pop Morlock.

     While visiting his grave, Remi waved hello to him and danced around. (Actually she danced on the grave stone. I know, I know. Some of you will tell me it's disrespectful to let her do that but I know in my heart my Dad was smiling down on her and probably even busting a dance move himself. He loved to dance... Electric Slide anyone?)

     We love you and miss you, Dad/Pop Pop.

10.25.16

No comments:

Post a Comment