Monday, October 17, 2016

No Headbands or Bows or... ANYTHING!

     Remi just doesn't like wearing anything on her head. Period. And, anyone who tells me I should put a bow in her hair after they mistakenly call her a boy -- Well... (I should probably stop right here and refrain from what I am about to say.) What I will say is -- SHE DOES NOT WANT TO WEAR A BOW... OR A HEADBAND... OR A CLIP!! I put a headband on her and two minutes later she pulls it off. Same thing with putting a clip in her hair. It's a game really. She pulls the clip out, brings it over to me, laughs about it, and wants me to put it back in. Two minutes later, she's running back over to me, clip in hand, wanting me to put it back in again... and again... and again. (You get the picture.)  And, you know what? If Remi doesn't want to wear that crap (sure, it's cute crap) than she doesn't have to. She's a beautiful GIRL with or without it! SHE doesn't need a big pink bow to signal to people SHE is a GIRL.


     Just moments before the headband came off...



     And, there it goes...



     I love this little girl, that smile, and her bowless head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment