Thursday, March 30, 2017

Put K-Cup in Keurig Before Brewing

     Its been one of those mornings. You know -- you wake up not knowing where you are, what time it is (despite your alarm clock going off at the same time each morning), or what day it is. That was me this morning. I was in a fog. I'm not sure why I was so tired and out of it this morning but that fogginess led to a couple interesting happenings. Happenings I'm sure all you moms out there can relate to.

     First, I brewed a cup of joe as I do every morning but realized I forgot to add a K-Cup to the Keurig. I rushed to prepare the Keurig for a new cup and then realized I forgot to spray the pan before cooking my egg. So, while my new cup of coffee was brewing I was trying to scrape my eggs up and salvage as much of them as possible. Mind you, I am tiptoeing around the kitchen trying not to wake Remi who is asleep in her room just down the hall.

     Okay. I got my coffee. I got my egg sandwich. Remi is still asleep. I'm ready to go. As I'm walking to my car, I just felt like something was missing. The load I was carrying didn't seem heavy enough (we women take a lot of bags with us, or at least I do). I looked down at everything I had in my hands. Got it - it was my lunch bag. I ran back into the house to grab it.

     What else? Lets see. I forgot to brush my teeth too.


   I know how you feel, Mr. Lion...

No comments:

Post a Comment